Instant mala potato noodles.

July 29, 2017
I'd never thought I'd say this about an 'instant' product, but this was the bomb.

The soup was extremely fragrant and what's more, it was my favorite potato noodles. Now for those of you who don't know what potato noodles are, it kind of looks like glass noodles, but it has a chewy texture which is similar to mochi. I'm not one that can hold my spice very well, but this wasn't too spicy for me.


I did however have a problem and that was all the instructions were in Mandarin. 




You know how I ended up doing it ?

I copied from the box and hand wrote it onto google translate. ^w^

So yes, if you are interested in this box of mala potato noodles, you can get them from qoo10. If anyone knows of shops in Singapore where you can find them, please let me know. I want more !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.