Dinner with the guildies.

July 31, 2017
Or should I say, ex-guildies. This lovely bunch have stopped playing world of warcraft but our friendship still stays.

Today's dinner place was Ramen Keisuke Tonkotsu King Four Seasons. Wow, just typing the name of the restaurant made me tired. ^w^

So I had the Tonkotsu ramen king as it was the only one which had sliced pork in it. I like my chashu, but I'm very fussy when it comes to chashu and so, sliced pork would be the safer choice. You can't go wrong with sliced pork.


It's been ages since my last visit and if you ask me, I think they have done a great job in maintaining their standards.

After dinner, we went to have dessert. Originally, we had wanted to go to Ah Chew's dessert, but when we got there and saw the queue, we decided to head across the road to Ji de chi instead.


It's always fun and laughter with this bunch. I can't wait for our next meetup.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.