First ever visit to Hai di lao.

September 02, 2014


Guess what ?

I have been living off 6 hours of sleep these past 2 days. My plan had failed miserably. In the mornings, when I wake up, I feel next level tired and could probably sleep all though the day, but come night fall, I just can't get to sleep.

So when I was in London, Fufu texted me and asked if I was keen on going out for dinner with them today. And of course, I agreed. But today, I honestly did not feel like going out today though. But how could I have not gone. I miss my lovelies so dearly !

I met Pauline after she had ended work and took a bus down to liang court together. As usual, we were the first to arrive. We were told by Fufu that Hai di lao was inside Liang court. So Pauline and myself walked the whole of liang court but to no avail. Pauline even went to ask the information counter and we were told that there wasn't such a restaurant. Even after telling Fufu that, he insisted it was. Hahahahaha, that's Fufu for you !

Yvonne arrived shortly after and told us that she had walked past it at clarke quay. And true enough, it was there.

So anyways, in case you didn't know, Nana loves steamboat ! We had to wait for about an hour before getting a table. It honestly sucked because I was starving by then !


It's safe to say, that Hai di lao has now been added to my list of favorites. It was my first time having the sweet potato noodles today and I just can't get enough of it. It was just that good ! It is a little bit pricey, but the service is top notch and the food is awesome, so who's complaining ?!

So anyways, here's the address !

Hai di lao hot pot
2nd floor
3D building
River valley road

And to end my post, here are a photos of us !



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.