Break-time.

June 03, 2013
Today was one of the rare days that I actually went for my one hour break. Normally, Pauline and I would just bring food back into Colosseum and eat there. But seeing as Hashimoto-san was going back to Japan soon, he invited me out to lunch.

But before that, he prepared chashu onigiri for us for breakfast. It was my first time eating chashu onigiri and frankly speaking, it tasted good ! Pauline & Fufu couldn't resist it either.


Apart from ramen, Japanese curry rice is also my favorite. So naturally, when he asked me what I wanted to have for lunch, I replied him cocoichibanya. We had a salad to share, and for my main, I had my new favorite - clam and tomato omu kare rice.



I rushed back home after work as I made an appointment to have my nails done. As usual, I'd go in with an idea of what I wanted done, but when I'm removing my previous month's gel-ish, I'd have a change of mind.

Say hello to my new set of nails !


Shortly after I arrived back home, Uncle Ben dropped by with goodies from his Japan trip. Sankyuuuuuuuuu Uncle Ben !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.