Sizzling summer promotion.

June 07, 2013
Today was the first day of our sizzling summer promotion for Arcadia and it's running every single day throughout June.

It was a little bit stressful as I completely wasn't involved in any of the meetings and my colleague, who was in charge of this project, fell sick on the day of the launch. All I had was an e-mail to follow. How awesome is that ? I was a little bit lost if you asked me.

So if you think that's not bad enough, her part-timer who was supposed to roam around the building carrying the banner and giving out the ping-pong balls played us out too. In the end, Pauline & I went down. She carried the banner whilst I carried the box containing the balls. In return, we were going to be treated to a bowl of ramen each from ramen champion. It was pretty tedious to be honest.

After the first time slot was up ( 12pm-3pm ), I went back up and help mend the counter. I was craving so badly for a bowl of tsukemen and we were supposed to go have an early dinner, but we barely had any time as we were short handed. When Hashimoto-san learned of this, he was super sweet, he delivered it up to me !


本当にありがとうもともとさん !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.