Lunch with Hashimoto san.

June 10, 2013


Oh so knackered.

Today was actually my day off, but I had to go back in to oversee the promotion that we had going on as my colleague was still on sick leave.

Hashimoto-san prepared some sake onigiri for me for breakfast to last me till lunch. I'm telling you, it's fantastic !


I met him for lunch at about 3pm and he took me to ramen keisuke which has just opened not long ago nearby. Now that's what I call ramen. That's some good stuff they have there. They have only 5 different choices of ramen in their menu and no sides, but they do offer free marinated bean sprouts and unlimited hard boiled eggs.

Today, I tried their winter ramen which was absolutely delicious.


One thing I am confused about though, is that, if I'm not wrong, tori-king and ramen keisuke are somehow under the same roof, so I don't know how is it that I'm all in for ramen Keisuke but I totally didn't rate rori-king.

Oh and one last thing, don't bother with the sparkling green tea. It costs $3.50 for a bottle and it sure didn't taste anything close to green tea. It just tasted like some sparkling water with a hint of sugar if you ask me. But no doubt that the bottle looks pretty good.


Thank you for the lunch treat.

Well, off to do my report now.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.