My last bowl.

June 21, 2013


I don't know what I'd do without him. I just love him to bits. Even though he may be naughty at times, he's still my world.

Every morning, whilst I'm preparing for work, he'd sit by my side and accompany me. Today, he was being a lazy bum and I managed to snap a picture without him waking up.


So remember my post from 2 nights ago which had the photo of the haze ? You think that was bad ?

Check this out.


And as if travelling outdoors with the haze wasn't bad enough, the haze had to be trapped inside bugis+. It seriously looked like we were at genting highlands, no kidding. 

So anyways, today we went to support Hashimoto-san for the very last time. His last operating day is the 27th. Super upset to be honest. I'm so addicted to tsukemen that when Taishoken closes down, I might not survive.

Here are pictures from lunch. 

Just look at how huge the bowl of ramen was. It was bigger than both our heads !




And my very last bowl of 'Taishoken' tsukemen, ever. 


~T.T~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.