Happy birthday Hana-baby dearest ! ❥

June 20, 2013
So today we had a mini celebration for Hannah's birthday. She was so touched that she almost started crying. Bless her. She's definitely one of the sweetest girl that has come into my life.

Here are some pictures that were taken today.





So anyways, today was papa time of the week and he requested for cocoichibanya as he had a craving for some kare rice.

Just check out how much concentration my dad put into deciding what he was going to have.


So we ended up sharing a salad, and for mains, my dad the usual katsu-kare and I had clam and tomato kare-omu rice. That's like my new favorite !



My dad had to finish up as I could hardly eat. I think I had too much cake from earlier.

So anyways, after we were done with dinner, we bumped into Shawna & Pauline. We had a quick smoke and picture taking session before heading over to coffee bean.


And the perfect ending to my day - going home to be welcomed by my precious boy !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.