Catch up with korkor.

July 25, 2018
Don't ask me why, but I had this really strong urge to have my hair cut. And just so you know, I really regret cutting it, but what's done is done. There is no point crying over spilt milk. I have just got to suck it up and wait patiently for my hair to grow, which by the way takes what seems like a life time.

So anyways, apart from having my hair cut, I managed to have dinner with my god-brother. Even though we see each other at work everyday, because apart from being my god-brother, he is also my boss, we have grown distant because of his busy schedule.

For dinner today, we had Sushi tei.







I'd never say no to Japanese food. ^w^

Okay, just in case you're wondering what my new hair cut looks like, well, it looks like I'm wearing a helmet.


Now please excuse me whilst I go to my corner to sulk.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.