PM off.

July 13, 2018
After 4 months of working, I finally needed to take my first ever leave. If I didn't have some personal errands to see to, it would probably be a good few months before I'd take my first leave.

Oh wells, a girl's got to do, what a girl's got to do.

But, before sorting out anything, food comes first. It has been the longest time since I've last had my favorite bowl of gyu-don from Tanuki raw.


This is a bowl of absolute love. 

The original plan was to take my granny to watch Jurassic park after sorting out what needed doing, but unfortunately for us, Jurassic park had reached the end of screen time at the cinemas, so we decided to go to People's park for cloth shopping instead.

All in all, it was a good day spent with my grand-mother.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.