Dinner with the girls.

July 23, 2018


I thoroughly enjoy dinner today.

So the story goes, one fine evening, just before bedtime, I decided to open instagram, and what do I come across ? Lele's insta-story of her claypot mee tai mak dinner. Why, oh why did I even watch that ? It just made me go to sleep feeling hungry.

I went to work the next day and complained to Lele about it, and so here we are, 3 weeks later.







I'll be straight up and tell you lot that I wasn't very interested in any of the other dishes. I only had my eyes set on that claypot mee tai mak, and I'll tell you, it was the most heavenly mee tai mak I've ever had in my life. It was worth every single calorie. In fact, I wasn't even bothered by it. It was just that good.


The only thing is, this place is located at White sands. That's like the other end of Singapore from where I live. Fml.

Well, if you like mee tai mak as much as I do and I made you drool, you can find em here.

Gao Peng Cuisine
#02-12/13/14
White Sands Shopping Center
1 Pasir Ris Central Street 3
Singapore 518457



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.