餃子王.

July 24, 2018


Now for those of you who don't already know, dumplings are my absolute favorite. It doesn't matter whether it's Japanese dumplings, Korean dumplings or Chinese dumplings, as long as it is dumplings, me like. I like them in all shapes and forms.

As much of a coincidence that my nickname was 'Mandu' back in Korea, which means dumplings in Korean, it wasn't because it was my favorite food, it is because of my round like dumpling face. Teehee.

So anyways, my dad, like me, love gyozas. We have been in search for the best gyoza in Singapore, and so far, our favorite is still the gyoza from Ikkousha.

Today, we finally decided to go to Keisuke gyoza king. Why finally ? Well, we actually had wanted to try it from a few months ago, but we just detoured each time we got to Tanjong Pagar. I guess we were afraid of getting disappointed.

You know what though ? We should have gone earlier because we really enjoyed it.

Each set meal comes with 2 side dishes of your choice. I went for the pork sukiyaki and stir fried aubergines.



It also comes with a bowl of rice and either miso soup or vegetable soup.

And of course, the gyoza.


The gyozas were really good, but 5 pieces each was definitely not enough for my dad and myself. We then tried to order just ala-carte gyoza but was told that it would cost us $9.80. Like hold up, as much as I love my gyoza, I find that extremely pricey. So what we did was order another set ( $13.80 ) which made more sense doesn't it ?

The other thing I didn't really fancy, was the fact that you came out smelling really greasy. It just sticks onto your hair and clothes, but apart from that, the food was great !

Keisuke Gyoza King
#01-15
Orchid Hotel
1 Tras Link
Singapore 078867

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.