Seared.

September 18, 2022
So, after watching seasons after seasons of the Australian masterchef, I've been wanting to try steak tartare. 

What is steak tartare you ask?

Well, it's basically raw beef that is usually served with onions, capers, mushroom, pepper, Worcester sauce and other seasonings, though it may vary depending on where you go. It is often served with a raw egg yolk, but apparently it isn't safe to consume raw eggs in Singapore, so the one that I tried today, came with a hard boiled egg. 

And in case you were wondering where we went, my boy took me to Seared. 


But that's not the main reason my boy wanted to go there. It was in fact the ongoing tomahawk promotion that they had that lured him there. But aside from the tomahawk that we had, we also shared a French onion soup that was a little bit of a disappointment. I'm no professional when it comes to food, but my guess is that it was a little over caramelized, so it ended up being a little too bitter for our liking. 

But other than that, we did enjoy our steak tartare and tomahawk.



Sankyuuuuuuuuuuuuuu baby! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.