McPepper.

September 21, 2022
This month's limited edition burger by McDonald's is the McPepper. 


The McPepper is absolutely lethal. 

Well, it's kind of similiar to the prosperity burger which I totally dig, but without the caramelized onions and 1 million times spicier. From the first bite that I took, I got an instant nose block and sweat dripping down from my head. Yes guys, it was that spicy, I kid you not. I guess I should have known when I saw Charizard on the packaging. It was kind of like a warning.


Tasty? Definitely.

But but, I have to rant about my unhappiness. When I opened up my burger, I actually shat myself and thought I made an error whilst placing my order. Yes, I do make mistakes, but I usually triple check and I was pretty certain that I ordered a 3x double. But when I had a look at my burger, it seriously looked as though it was a single, until my father said that there was 2 pieces of patty. Can you imagine how thin the patty was, for me to have mistaken it for a single? It was kind of like McDonald's went "okay guys, let's cut our usual patty into half and we'll sell it as a double".   

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.