Corona virus: Day 1.

September 24, 2022

Oh my gosh.


This was probably the worst day of my life and I sure hope I never have to experience this kind of pain ever again.


So, last night, I felt a little discomfort in my throat, but it’s pretty much the same as always. So here’s me thinking that I haven’t been drinking enough water and thought I was just too heaty. 


Then this morning when I woke up, I thought it’s best that I test myself, just for a peace of mind as we had plan to play mahjong with my granny over the weekend. 


Just as always, my heart races whilst waiting and praying for a negative result. 


But today, as soon as I poured out the liquid, it was an instant noodle clear line, showing that I was positive. 


And just like that, my whole weekend disappeared and I had to live in my room for the next 7 days, all by myself.


My boyf was really sweet though. I knew how much he just wanted to change and leave, but he did not. He made sure I had something to eat, which was near impossible. He made sure that I had some medicine and lozenges. And he put me to sleep before leaving. World wide bestest boyfriend! Thank you babes! ❤️


Okay, now excuse me whilst I continue dying. Hopefully I’ll respawn tomorrow.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.