Corona virus: Day 2.

September 25, 2022

Okay, so I’m still in pain, but definitely in lesser pain than I was yesterday. 


I don’t even know how to describe what I was feeling. I basically just died for 24 hours straight, waking up a few times throughout the day, but each time I opened my eyes, the pain I felt was excruciating. I literally felt like jumping out of my window. 


So yesterday before leaving, my boyf bought me some fish soup and well as some noodles, both of which had really bad smelling fish, which made me feel like throwing up. He then bought me a subway, so that I could have something to eat later on in the day, which I did attempt to eat at some point, but didn’t have much either. Basically, I did not have anything to eat.


I’m feeling some discomfort at the moment and definitely have no appetite either, but I figured that I should force myself to eat a little something.


And this was that little something.



Just plain watery porridge.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.