Happy birthday Aunty Florence !

December 01, 2019


Today, we celebrated Aunty Florence's birthday at New ubin seafood.

And here's what we had.










It was my first time there, and I thought the food was really good.

I've never had pork jowl before and secretly cringed when they said that they were going to order a portion. Yes, I know I love my pork, but pork jowl ? Yeah, that's kind of different. But nonetheless, I decided to try it. I have this "I'll try everything once", well, most things anyways. And you know what ? I loved it !

The steak was my second favorite tonight. Steak and Chinese cuisine seem kind of mismatched doesn't it ? But heck, I'd have steak every night if I could.

And the other thing that I really liked, was the noodles. It had like the meanest 'wok-hey' I've ever tasted !

Food aside, let's not forget the birthday girl.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.