Mondo mio.

November 27, 2019


Robertson Quay is just like food heaven for me.

From Japanese to Italian, anything you want, you name it, it's all there.

Walking past all these restaurants day and night for the past 3 months hasn't been easy either. You just kind of have these urge to go into all of them to try.

Surprisingly though, this was only the second restaurant we've been to for the entire 3 months that we've been here.

I mean, there are a few that we have our eyes on, but we just never got round to it.

Take Italian for one.

There's so many that we really wanted to try, like Limoncello, Bella pizza, Mondo mio, Rosso vino and the list goes on.

We finally decided that we'd try Mondo mio.








And yes, dinner was fantabulous.

The calamari, cold cut platter and pizza was delish.

I had the lobster ravioli which was just amazing. I absolutely love my ravioli, so I have really high standards for it. But yes, I genuinely liked it ! My mum however, had the steak and yeah, basically I highly suggest that you stick to them pasta or pizza instead.

Here's where you can find them.

Mondo Mio 
30 Robertson Quay
Singapore 238251

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.