Unagiya Ichinoji.

December 06, 2019
Nowadays, when someone mentions unagi, the first thing that pops into most people's heads would be Man man unagi.

I don't blame them though, Man man is the creme de la creme of unagi right now.

After having walked past every day and night whilst taking Tarou-chan on his daily walks, we were determined to try it before moving back home and we finally did, on the day before we move back.


Even though I dig Man man, this was actually the more traditional style that I grew up eating, so it was a familiar taste. Apparently as a child, unagi was one of my favorite food.

I can't really explain what I mean by 'traditional style' either, but if you've already tried Man man, you should try this and then you will taste the difference.

Price wise, it was similar-ish, but hey, no queuing needed !

You can find them at:

Unagiya Ichinoji
Village Residences
#01-05
30 Robertson Quay 
Singapore 238251

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.