Travelling in comfort.

August 14, 2019
Well, I'm like super tired from that 14 hour flight that I just got off from.

But here's how it went.

Coming home this time was pretty awesome as mum got us business class tickets.

I can only tell you how much more comfortable it is being able to lie down and sleep.

So, there was a little bit of a delay taking off, but only by about 15 minutes, so it was all good.



Again, I didn't watch a single movie on the in flight entertainment, as I wanted to finish up on my channel 8 drama.


And no, that's not whisky. It's just apple juice. Teehee.

I had a quick glance at the menu, as I always do, but there wasn't anything that I particularly fancied, so I went for the pasta and it turned out to be pretty decent.






I managed to sleep for a good 8 hours and woke up just in time for breakfast. As usual, I went for the English breakfast.



And that's a quick summary of my flight back.

We're now back home and I'm praying hard that I don't suffer from jet lag.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.