Day 4 - Venice.

August 01, 2019


Whoa, I'm not a breakfast person, but I just couldn't help myself. The ham and salami spread here is just awesome.




I could just live off parma ham and salami and some greens to be honest.

So yes, here's how our day went.

We took the shuttle boat to Saint Marco square, where we signed up for a 3 hour walking tour, which included a gondola ride.

























Chilled our for a little bit at San Marco square before heading back to the hotel. I was thinking that it has been ages since I had a milkshake, so I ordered a strawberry milkshake, but uhmmmmm, yeah, it was different.


And it wasn't even like milk. I had no idea what I was drinking to be honest.

So again, we decided that we'd have dinner at the hotel. It was just way more convenient and the food was really good to begin with, so why not.



 After dinner, we walked around for a bit, in hopes of catching the sun set.




I'm loving Venice more and more.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.