Daddy day.

July 06, 2019
If there's one thing that makes my dad happy, it has to be food. So each time I come across good food, I'd take note and take my dad there.

Today's lunch - Soi19 wanton noodles.


So whilst eating, I happened to look across the road and saw Tiger sugar. I'm not usually adventurous, especially when it comes to food and drinks. I usually just stick to what I know, but I really wanted to try it.

 
Guess what ?

This has become my new favorite milk tea. If you know me, you'd know that I have my milk tea with no ice and no sugar. I wasn't given a choice here though, it was a standard cup and the only options you're given is the choice of whether you wanted pearls and cream.

And you know what ? My father has no love for milk tea whatsoever, but he fell in love with this.

I have to say that this cup of goodness is worth every penny !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.