Bicester village.

July 26, 2019
After all those hours confined in the seat, I must say it did feel really nice to have been able to walk, well, shopping to be exact.

We spent the entire afternoon at Bicester village with Aunty Anu.

The goal ? A small white handbag for me.

But first, lunch at Cafe Wolseley.


We began our mission as soon as we fueled up.

After all these years of handbag buying, it just hit me that I do not own a single white or light colored bag. It's either brown or black. Hence, I wasn't too care face on the brand. All I wanted was a white colored bag that I liked.

We must have walked into almost every shop there was at Bicester village and I only found one bag that I really liked. It was from DKNY. When I finally set my heart on it, we walked back and I wanted to make sure that my phone would fit in it, and guess what ? It wouldn't. So my dreams of getting a white handbag got shattered.

But hey, at least I had some scones to cheer me up.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.