River hao bao.

February 09, 2019


I've always been attracted to lights.

So naturally, anything to do with lights and I'm there.

We went to the river hong bao once, a few years back, with Aunty San & Aunty Dani. It sure was pretty, but for some reason, when we went, it was crowded, but a bearable kind of crowded, if you get me. For consecutive years following, each time we attempted to visit the light up, it seemed almost impossible. Overlooking the floating platform from the Helix bridge, was enough to make me feel queasy.

This year though, Aunty Puay Whang asked us if we would like to join her and so we thought we'd give it a go.

And you know what ? As crowded as it was, it kind of was bearable, but nothing beats our first ever visit to the river hong bao. I still reckon that was the best year for the light up ever.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.