Catching up.

February 23, 2019
Once every few months, Jason and I will have a catch up session.

We'd meet up for lunch, because that's like literally the only meal of the day that I have and then we'd catch a movie or have coffee or we'd go to the karaoke.

For today's session, I had a craving for Korean army stew and some cheese and where's the best place for that you ask ? Well, it has to be Yoogane.


I must say, when you have a craving for a particular something and that something is satisfied, it actually taste extra delicious, doesn't it ?

As for our movie choice today, Jason said that he wanted to watch Cold pursuit. I actually had no idea what it was about to be honest, but as soon as I saw Liam Neeson, I agreed. Don't you think that all his movie are fantastic ?


After the movie, we headed up to the 8th floor to have a singing sesh. It's actually quite good going to the karaoke with just 2 people. You pretty much get to hog the mic the entire time. Tee hee.

Well, after countless outings of forgetting to snap a wefie, we finally remembered today, so here it is.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.