Uya.

November 03, 2018
And the unagi fever continues.

Today's unagi quest was with Jiejie Joyce and she took us to Uya at Wheelock.





Let me just do a short and sweet comparison of Uya and Man man since they both specialize in unagi.

Uya:
-Takes reservation.
-Fairly easy to get to.
-Has more variety in the menu.
-Spacious.

Man man:
-No reservation.
-Located at Keong Saik road, which I find tougher to get to as compared to Orchard road.
-Focuses mainly on unagi, offers very little side dishes.
-Has live station for viewing.
-It is quite compact.

To be fair, I still rate Man man unagi ichiban.

I'd walk a thousand miles and queue willingly for an hour and a half ( which I have done twice before by the way ), just to have that fantabulous bowl of unagi don from Man man.

But I wouldn't mind going to Uya again to be honest.

Uya
Wheelock Place
#02-15/16
501 Orchard Road
Singapore 238880

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.