Cauliflower fried rice.

November 23, 2018
I have always been conscious of what I eat, or fussy too, if you like.

For example, I don't usually consume rice, but put Japanese rice in front of me and it will disappear magically. Heck, sometimes one bowl just isn't enough.

Well, if you love your rice or as the Chinese call it - rice bucket, perhaps you could try a healthier alternative - Cauliflower rice.

Cauliflower rice you say ? My first reaction to that was "YUCKS" when my mum told me about it. I actually dislike broccoli and cauliflower, but you know what ? It does not even taste like cauliflower. In fact, if you close your eyes and consume it, you'd just think you're eating rice.

All you have to do is break up the cauliflower into smaller pieces, blitz it a little, not too much though as you still want the texture and then fry it with any ingredients that you fancy.

Our cauliflower fried rice today had bacon and kimchi.


 And boy was it good.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.