Red eye flight.

November 18, 2018
Taking the red eye flight has always made the most sense to me.

Why ?

The chances of you sleeping through seems more likely.

It is just pure torture staying up throughout the entire 13 hours.

Well, the flight last night wasn't too bad if you ask me.

Boarded the flight, settled down and we the plane left right on schedule.

Put on Jurassic world: The fallen kingdom and had dinner in between.


I fell asleep toward the end of the movie, not because it was boring, I was just too tired as it was way past my bedtime.

Managed to sleep for about 8 hours, just waking up once to look for my pillow, which I didn't manage to find until we left the plane because it was squashed behind her. And there she was asking me to look beside and behind my seat.

Breakfast was served not too long after I had woken up.


And before we knew it, we had arrived at Heathrow aiport.

Could this be my last outbound flight to the United Kingdom ?

Well, this is me at 7am in the morning.


Now I just have to stay awake for the next 12 hours at the very least.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.