The black horse.

November 24, 2018
Nope, not what you're thinking.

The black horse is actually a pub down at Fulmer, which is about a 15 minute drive from where we live.

You know, funnily enough, looking back, after having lived in the UK for about 9 years, I actually think this was my second pub lunch. My first time was also with Uncle Pierre and his beautiful wife.

I never thought I'd say this, but pub lunches are actually pretty delish. I prefer oriental cuisines, but having Western once is a while is pretty nice too. I don't think I could stomach it on a daily basis though.

So anyways, after having stared at the menu with so many choices, I finally decided to go for a steak.


Lunch would have been perfect if them fries were shoestring fries. That's prolly my favorite kind of fries.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.