Friends from Norway.

November 13, 2018


Two of my mother's friends, along with their husbands are in Singapore for a holiday and we thought it be nice to take them to have some dim sum.

So off to Red star we went.













Here's the thing though.

Red star has always been one of my favorite dim sum places. I love it because the food there is pretty delish. I also like that they have push carts and the fact that the restaurant has the olden day vibe.

Not too long ago, my family and I visited and was already annoyed by the almost non-existent service. It was even worse today. There were hardly any push carts around. We kept wanting to order more food but there just wasn't any. The food today wasn't anything to rave about either.

We'll probably wait a long while till our next visit.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.