Nom nom nom.

September 26, 2017
Osaka ohsho was one of our favorite restaurants. My dad and I would frequent it almost every other week. For some reason though, we stopped going and we decided to go have lunch there today.



Apart from their gyoza, we didn't really rate the food. I had my usual nasu set, which was almost tasteless, whilst my dad had the sweet and sour pork set.

We both had a piece of pork each and agreed that it was giving off nothing but a burnt taste. We tried asking for the manager, but the waiter came instead. We told him that the pork had this burnt taste and giving us a black face, he said "sweet and sour pork is deep fried you know ?". We told him we know but it's burnt. He then unwillingly took away the sweet and sour pork and told us that he would replace it. After about 5 minutes, he came back to us with a really nice smiley face and said "Oh I am really sorry, I had a taste of the pork and it was indeed burnt, we are now preparing a new portion for you".

My dad and I aren't the sort of people who complain. We sort of just make do with our food and if it's bad, we just don't go back. Simple. But you know, the first portion we had was not edible. But just so you know, the second portion was delish.

If we ever decide to go back there, we'd prolly just go crazy on the gyoza.

As for dinner, we went to the supermarket at Isetan and got us some takeaways.





 Well, at least dinner was good.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.