Happy birthday Eugene !

September 28, 2017


Happy birthday Uncle Eugene ! ^w^

Every year, without fail, my dear friend Eugene here would invite me to his birthday party, but I haven't been able to attend for consecutive years now.

And so, this year, I decided to make up for all the years that I have missed by spending the day with him.

We spent the day with a whole load of eating and shopping.


Our first stop of the day was Red star. It was his first time there and I'm glad he liked it.


We then headed to Orchard road where we spent most of the day shopping.

For dinner, we went to Himawari.






Even though Himawari is a little harder to get to and pricier than Irodori, I still prefer the food at Himawari. From their sashimi to their cooked food, I think the standards are higher here, but don't forget, it is more expensive. The most important of all though, the birthday boy enjoyed his dinner. Teehee.

And now, here comes the birthday boy !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.