Dinner & movie.

September 09, 2017


A chilled out weekend is when you have a nice meal and watch a movie and that is exactly what I did today.

I had dinner at Crystal jade.




Today was actually my first time having the ee fu noodles properly. I must have had it like a million and one times before, but you know how it is. They serve this dish the last after having eaten like 8 other courses and by the time they serve it, I'm way too full to even try it. And I must say, it was quite good. I like it !

As for today's movie - I.T.

I just knew I had to watch it ever since I saw the movie trailer for it.


I've never watched the original movie, so I had no clue what it was about ( except that there was a scary clown ) and so, I had no expectations. It was pretty scary if you ask me. I jumped quite a few times. It's been a while since I have jumped in my seat out of shock. Teehee.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.