Second generation.

February 17, 2017
So I had no clue that the 2nd generation of pokemon would be released today and was in for a plesant surprise.

Each time I get into the car, I'd turn on my pokemon go app and await to spin or catch pokemons. However, today, the moment I turn the app on, I saw a few pokemons that were foreign to me. Here's all the new ones that I have caught whilst driving to Orchard road.












Pretty cool huh ? Can't wait for new ones to appear !

Oh yes, back to the point. I went to Orchard gateway today to meet Andrew who has never had four fingers. Like I mentioned in my previous posts, this bunch really love their fried chicken.


Well, Andrew says eat !


After lunch, we went to Sunday folks at Holland road with the intention of eating their famous gula melaka ice cream, but unfortunately for us, it was sold out.

This is what we had instead.




As we had nothing else better to do, we decided to go over to Colosseum to complete our 15 games of heroes of the storm as blizzard was giving out free mounts for those who have completed this mission. Jiawei also came to join us after he was done with his interview. We played till about 7ish as we were waiting for Bazhang to be done with work before heading over to Sukiya to have dinner.

Sorry guys, there are no photos of dinner because I was famished ! Tee hee.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.