Truffle chicken rice, Manekineko and Swee choon.

February 18, 2017
I have been wanting to try the truffle chicken rice that is located at the food court of Cineleisure for the longest time now and I finally got to try it out today.


And guess what ? I think it is fab !

They serve a huge portion and yes, it's half a chicken for the price of $9.50. I honestly enjoy that plate of truffle chicken rice.

I really want to give the sze-chuan style poached chicken but it's covered in peanuts and I can't eat peanuts. BOOOO ! Maybe I should ask them if they can eliminate the peanuts the next time we go.

You can find them at the other end of the food court of Cineleisure and I urge you to do so if you haven't already tried. You won't regret it !

So after dinner, we went to Manekineko to have a singing session.

Here's Bazhang, Jiawei and Andrew.



Well, after about 4 hours of singing, we decided to head over to swee choon for supper.









You know, once upon a time, swee choon used to be my favorite dim sum supper place but now, I think the standards have dropped tremendously, but hey, that's just my 2 cents worth. I don't think we'll be going back there anytime soon to be honest.

Good night friends !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.