CNY with #colofamily.

February 01, 2017


So, Fufu had planned a steamboat and mahjong session today at my place. This meant that we had to shop for the steamboat and I didn't fancy going to the supermarket downstairs and it's pretty small. I mean like, you can get all your basic necessities, but I prefer to go the the bigger supermarket for a wider range of products !

Before our grocery shopping, we had lunch at Din tai fung. It's pretty amusing to see the mall crowded with families on day 4 of Chinese new year. I'm not too sure on the customs, but I thought that most people would have started work today. Teehee.

Well, here's our standard dtf lunch.






We must have spent like close to an hour at the supermarket and sadly, quite a lot of things were sold out !

We started our dinner at about half past 7 when everyone arrived.


And yes, we're using the hotpot and soup base set that Mei jie gave to me on my recent visit to HDL.

Well, here's a group shot.


So here's a shot of us at the mahjong table where we sat for the next 7 hours.


I am knackered. good night friends !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.