Home-cooked chicken with abalone soup.

February 21, 2017
I don't know what it is with abalone and Chinese new year, but my grand-mother only ever cooks dishes with abalone around the CNY period and seeing as it just passed, I got to have chicken and abalone soup today and BOY WAS IT DELISH.





It's the first time she's prepared the chicken and abalone soup for me and I was in love with it. It was fantastic ! Usually, she'd make stir-fried spinach and sliced abalone. It's been the same every year, but I love this change !

As if we didn't have enough to eat for dinner, I went out to meet Andrew and Dave at Tampines for supper. It's not like I had anything better to do anyway as world of warcraft was under maintenance.

Well, here's Andrew preparing to gobble down his food.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.