Omakase burger, Resident evil and Ramen Keisuke kani king.

February 22, 2017


I've never been a fan of fast food, but I'm super in love with the burger from Omakase. It's honestly the best burger I've ever tasted in my life ! It is a little bit pricey, but in my opinion, it's worth every penny.

Well, today's Omakase day was with Andrew and Sylvia.






And here's one of Andrew with his retarded pose.


After lunch, Sylvia went back to work whilst we headed over to Cineleisure where we met up with Jiawei to watch Resident evil. I have watched every single movie, so it's only natural that I want to watch the last one.


It was pretty exciting if you ask me, but it's quite sad that it's the final chapter.

By the time we were done with the movie, it was time for dinner. We originally wanted to try Danro collagen hotpot but as we had lots to eat for lunch and we were strapped for time as our raid starts at 9pm, we decided to grab a quick ramen instead.

There's this ramen place called Ramen Keisuke kani king which is located on the first floor of Cineleisure which we were really drawn to so we decided to try it out.


Looks heavenly doesn't it ?

Well, I couldn't decide if I wanted the clear broth or the rich soup, so I asked the waiter for his recommendation and he said to try the rich broth. It was really good, but as you go on eating, it gets a little it overwhelming, but I'd say the overall experience was great !

Well, I need to get in game now to create my pots and flasks.

Y'all have a good evening !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.