Finally hit 40kg.

June 18, 2016
Oh yes ! I have finally hit my target weight and I don't think it's here to stay, but here it is anyways.


It'll be awesome if I could maintain this weight all the way.

So it's been a while since I last met Benny, Eugene and May and it was nice of them to ask me out today.

We met at Fabulous baker boys and I have heard that their cakes are absolutely delicious but I just never had the chance to try it. Even though I finally went today and I had a cake right in front of me, I didn't have any. Got to stay firm to maintain that weight.



Always have such a great laugh with them. They're an awesome bunch of people.

So anyways, we brainstormed on what to have for dinner before we set off. Each one of us gave a cuisine and somehow we ended up with Korean cuisine.

And so, we ended up at Todamgol.

Here's what we had.







I must say, they do serve pretty authentic Korean food at Todamgol. But the only thing that I was interested in was the army stew. It's the best one I've had here so far and I am definitely making Melvin take me back for more.

Here's the address if you're interested.

Todamgol
31 Tanjong Pagar Road
Singapore 088454

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.