Happy birthday Hana baby ! ❤

June 21, 2016


Well, the actual day is tomorrow but we all met up with the birthday girl and celebrated it today.

Today's restaurant choice was rather different then the usual cafe we have been celebrating birthdays recently. It was at L'entrecote. The fries are free flow, which is really good news to all you fries and carbs lovers. Although I didn't have any refills on my fries, I really love the fries there as they were using shoe string fries. Nom nom.




The salad that came along with the steak was rather miserable if you ask me. It was basically a miserly amount of greens with a few walnut dressed with balsamic vinegar. The steak and fries on the other hand was pretty delish. I added truffle oil to my fries which cost an extra $3, but it was well worth it.

And now, for the group photo.


Oh yes, as you can see on the table, not everyone had food in front of them. It was served at all different timings.

Well, it isn't a birthday without a cake right ?

Here's everyone that attended today.


And here's one with just us.


May you have a blessed birthday my dear. Love you lots ! xxx

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.