From instant noodles to Ma maison.

June 25, 2016
My lunch today.


Don't you agree that having that occasional instant noodles is actually quite satisfying.

I spent the rest of my day catching up on the channel 8 drama - Truthseekers.

As for the evening, I spent it with my brothers.

Our meeting point was at Ma maison @ Bugis junction. Well, at least today's dinner plans were decided pretty quick. I think you'd cry if you look at our group chat. The usual answer that everyone usually gives is "ANYTHING". That's like the hardest.

Well, here's what we all had.





I was pretty upset at Yuki for ordering our hamburg steak with Japanese sauce. I really really wanted the one with brown sauce which came with an egg. But nooooooooooo, he goes and order us the one with the Japanese sauce that is accompanied by radish. LIKE WHUT ?

After dinner, we all walked over to Bugis+ where we watched Now you see me 2.


It's such a good movie and I'm totally in love with Dave Franco. His smile just makes me melt. If you haven't already watched it, you should.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.