Hana-baby returns.

August 20, 2013


This is really rare, but I woke up feeling hungry today.

So as soon as I got into work, I walked over to the market to buy some soon kuehs fully loaded with chives. It's all Hana-baby's fault. She bought it one day and let me have a taste, and it was just that good. Apparently, the whole thing is handmade. There's just something special about it which makes it hard to resist.


Oh and before it slips my mind, sankyuuuuuu Fufu ! He bought all his lovely ladies a cup of ice-cream each from the gelato stall below. It was tough choosing them flavors, and normally I'm not very adventurous. Usually, I just stick to what I know, but today, I had the pink guava for the first time and I'm completely in love with it.


I actually find it amusing how pretty much all the cups of ice cream are different shades of pink !

And of course, to remember our ice cream day out, we took a group picture !


Oh yes, Hana-baby recently spent a month in the United Kingdom for an exchange programme. She just came back a few days back with a lovely gift for me. Thank you so much baby doll, I totally love it ! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.