Late for work.

August 25, 2013
Oh dear, I was a little bit late for work. I must have subconsciously turned my alarm off, hence I overslept.

So anyways, we're in the midst of the Arcadia photo like contest at the moment and there's this aunty who never fails to overtake us. No matter how many accounts I borrow, somehow she manages to catch up. We suspect that she's buying votes to be honest.

Today, she appeared in front of my eyes whilst I was on Rilakkuma duties. I then went to check and she went up by a 125 votes whilst standing in front of me. How is that even possible huh ?!

Lunch time came and I felt like having curry rice from Cocoichibanya, and off we went. Jason then said something hilarious - "Imagine we go to the restaurant and the aunty there'. And guess what ? She was. We couldn't stop laughing.

Thought I'd try something new and had the buta niku curry.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.