Taiwan 2013 - Day 4.

August 08, 2013
The day we depart Taiwan.

By hook or by crook, I was forced to wake up early today. I had one last place that I wanted to take my granny - The miniature museum of Taipei.

After getting ready, we did some last minute packing before checking out.

I was planning on taking a train there, but we had to walk quite a few blocks if we did, so instead, we took a taxi there.

This was my second time there. I'm really in love with that place. A lot of hardwork has been put in for all the displays and I really admire it.


So the world's smallest television is still surviving. It is about as big as Tarou-chan's paw.


Your ready for it ?


The most amusing thing is that it is actually functional. It was playing the news~!

Moving on, I didn't actually notice this the last time, but it was actually pretty cool. It was actually a box with changing screens !

Cinderella !



I was rather amused with a lot of the displays, but there's just too many to post here. Just check this out though.


You can't actually tell the size from this picture can you ?


But it was actually this tiny ! Impressive ey ?

The next few photos are of us taking with the displays.







So my granny really wanted a picture with the both of us in. And I finally managed to find this lady to help us take one, but it turned out to be an epic fail.


I guess a blurry picture is better than none ?

After we were done, we cabbed it back to the hotel to collect our bags and then off to the airport we went. We were actually an hour early. The first thing we did when we arrived at the airport was raiding the gift shop. I had to buy the remaining pineapple cake and what not for work and family. Shortly after, we could check in. As soon as we checked-in our bags, we went to have dinner as our flight did not include dinner.

We went to the food court and I was searching high and low for beef noodles but to no avail. I honestly thought I could have at least one bowl of beef noodles before I left for home.

You'd never guess what I ended up eating.


So the time came for us to bid Taiwan good-bye - Till I go again.

We finally arrived in Singapore after 5 long hours.

Well, it's time to say good night as I'm completely worn out and what's worse, it's back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.