A hole in my pocket.

July 22, 2013
Today was an extremely painful day for my pocket. It was the due date for my road tax renewal. But on the bright side, I only had to pay half of what I originally intended to pay. Well, I didn't know that in order to pay the full one year, I had to produce the certificate of VICOM inspection. Bleah, so I ended up renewing for half a year. Oh wells.

So anyways, just before I ended my shift, we had a cookie surprise from Fufu.


I also received a friendship band from my Aiai today


So today was papa time of the week. We somehow ended up at ramen champion again today. But for the first time today, we had ramen from 博多一幸舎Their ramen is similar to marutama, but if I'm not mistaken, Ikkousha uses a pork broth, whilst marutama uses chicken. I may be wrong, SO DON'T HATE !


We did something a little different today as well. Instead of having coffee at our usual place ( coffee bean ), we went to aloha ma maison and had a mini cup of coffee as well as a pancake to share. I think my dad was in love with the pancake !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.