Monster launch.

July 09, 2013


Today was the long awaited Monster launch.

I had a headache over what I was going to wear ! I didn't want to be over dressed but I really didn't want to be under dressed either. I ended up wearing a pair of dark colored jeans with a blank tank with a leopard print blazer.

So today, we all had lunch at ramen champion. Pauline and I were promised a bowl of ramen each from the boo-boo made during the summer promotion that we ran. Seeing as Taishoken was no longer around, I decided to go back to Gantetsu. I had a really nice bowl of miso butter ramen. 



Shortly after lunch, we all took a train to Raffles place where one altitude was. ( Of course we managed to sneak in a wefie before we left ).


We got there before the crowd did, so I managed to take a few shots of the beautiful headphones. 




I've got my eye set on the diamond tears ! It's definitely love at first sight. 

So anyways, we had a little section at the back of one altitude. We had a set-up where people could come try out the new gaming headphones by Monster & EA. 


The guests started pouring in and before we knew it, the place was filled. Everyone was made to gather round the projector and Robert Fong, the managing director of Monster then begun his presentation. It was rather interesting in my opinion. Halfway through, Daniel, my boss was invited up to give a mini speech. 


After the presentation had ended, we could help ourselves to the buffet and to mingle around as well. We managed to go to the upper floor to view the lovely scenery as well.

Here are some of the pictures that were taken throughout the launch - the full album can be found on my facebook.







And of course, a family photo.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.