Dinner with my bros.

July 14, 2013
I skipped lunch today as I knew I was going to have dinner with my brothers tonight. We were going to dine at ramen champion and I know if I had lunch, I wouldn't be able to eat even 1/4 of the bowl.

Finally my shift ended. Yuki was the first to arrive. As we had time to spare, I made him accompany me to Adidas. I saw this red varsity jacket that I fell in love at first sight. Problem ? - $429. I wouldn't even think twice if the price was half of that. Oh wells. We shall see ey ?

We decided to go up and reserve a table whilst waiting for Jr and Jerm. It's not being kiasu or anything, it's just that the crowd can be pretty unpredictable and we were starving. Jr arrived shortly after. The 3 of us were starving and was tempted to start eating, but we managed to wait till Jerm arrived. Yuki and Jerm both had ramen for Ikkousha. whilst Jr and I had buta god. I just felt like eating lots of pork to be honest.


We were all shocked at how much, or should I say how little Yuki had to eat. He barely had a spoon full of noodles and he said he felt full. And guess what ? That was actually his first meal of the day. Sigh, I can't help but worry for him.

So anyways, we wanted to do something after dinner but we didn't know what. We then narrowed it down to 3 options.

-watch a movie
-play some dota
-chill and have coffee

Can you guess which one we ended up doing ?

Just for old time sake, we decided to play some dota. It was pretty much the first time all of us was playing dota2. Before the game started, Yuki's face was a little greenish. He complained to me that he felt like throwing up. He managed to last till half of the game before the told me he wanted to go to the toilet, but he never came back. I then received a text message from him apologising saying that he left because he wasn't feeling good.

My poor brother, I hope he feels better.

Got a lift home from Jr, thank you brother.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.