Mid-shift.

July 06, 2013
It's my first mid-shift today since we re-opened last September. It felt a little bit awkward to be honest.

I brought my 2 awesome part-timers out to dinner today, to thank them for their hard work over the month long promotion.

I had intended to treat them to some ramen at ramen champion, but the queue was ridiculously long and seeing as I only had an hour long break, we had to pick somewhere else. We ended up at crystal jade. I didn't realize that it was a Hong kong cafe setup, except that this was just 10 times worse. I actually like xin wang cafe, but this was just bad. Today shall be my first and also my last time dining there.


So that aside, we had a lovely time chatting.

Here's us with our food.

Jason - Chicken chop spaghetti.


Heelin - Baked spaghetti.



And myself - Instant noodles.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.