Happy birthday grandson !

November 16, 2012
I was really happy today. Why you ask ? Because my plan worked !

We have been so busy here at Colosseum lately, that we hardly have time for each other. Most of them didn't even realize that it was Zacc's birthday. But I did, and I instructed everyone not to wish him and to pretend that we all forgot.

It was really really hard to do because you could see from his face that he was upset. But we all endured.

At about 5pm, Pauline and I went to bugis junction to buy a cake from four leaves. We borrowed the table from subway to put the candles onto the cake and then lit them before going in. As soon as we walked in, we all sang happy birthday to him. We could all see that he was so happy, that he was almost in tears.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.