Diamonds up.

November 11, 2012


Whoa, I am amused with myself. I somehow managed to wake up at 8am today.

My step-mother was just about to head out to go to church, but she made me her special coffee before leaving.

I got to spend quality time with my father today. We spent the morning chatting. And then came lunch time. We decided that we'd get a take out from McDonald's.

After lunch, my dad decided to wash my car for me. What an awesome dad I have huh ?


Whilst he was washing my car, I decided to finish of my IU. It didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to, but it'll do.


I even managed to finish the 'ACCORD' logo as well. I've accomplished so much in a day. I realized that it's so much easier blinging my car at my dad's place, because I can pretty much go to the toilet and leave my things the way it is. It was so difficult back home. I had to camp in the multi-story car park by myself and sat on a plastic bag. I had to pack up just so that I could go back home to use the toilet, and then come back down again and unpack. Oh wells, at least I've completed everything now. Oh, did I mention that I've stuck on the Japanese flag just above the logo as well. Looks awesome !


As I was blinging my car, my dad spent the whole time trying to find the cause of the air leak. He was so determined. I think he spent about 2 hours searching for it. He finally manage to find the pin. He brought me to the tyre shop at ubi but it was closed as it was a Sunday. I suggested that we'd take a drive to the tyre shop where I changed my tyres previously. I could only briefly remember the place, but somehow we made it there, and it was open ! It cost me only $6 to mend the hole.


Then came dinner time. My father suggested going to saizeria.  We waited for about 10 minutes as there was a queue. It was my first time there, and it wasn't such a great first impression. Everything we ordered was pretty much blend. My dad and brother had to add salt into their food, that's how bad it was. I won't deny that it's freaking cheap though.








All that for just under $50.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.